For more information on WVU Tech and the College of Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences, please visit:http://www.wvutech.edu/ Successful candidates must be willing to teach at both division campuses in the first year and the Beckley campus in subsequent years.
- Date of Appointment: August 16, 2016
- Salary: Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Deadline: Review of materials will begin May 16, 2016
- Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Spanish is required. Effective teaching experience in lower and intermediate Spanish college courses is required. Demonstrated experience of working with and mentoring undergraduate students is needed as well.
- Application: Letter of interest Curriculum vita One-page statement of teaching philosophy University transcripts A minimum of three (3) references that include full contact information Additional materials may be requested at a later date.
- Apply online at: http://hr.wvutech.edu/employment_opportunities
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCEaward for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. Meeting the needs of today’s professional couples is a critical factor in WVU’s success in recruiting and retaining new faculty and senior staff. Our Dual Career Program assists couples in your employment search. WVU belongs to the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC). Please visit dualcareer.wvu.edu andohwpawvherc.org for more information and job postings.
Contact: Kevin Lawhon. Human Resources. West Virginia University Institute of Technology
405 Fayette Pike - Montgomery, WV 25136