- Small grants: http://eadh.org/news/2017/01/
- Knowledge Transfer Bursaries: http://eadh.org/news/2017/01/
23/funding-eadh-calls- knowledge-transfer-bursaries- proposals
EADH calls for small grant proposals
Digital Humanities are inherently interdisciplinary and frequently require collaboration across institutions and borders. EADH Small Grants are intended to support research in the field by offering small awards that facilitate communication, collaboration, and the development of new ideas. EADH invites funding proposals for amounts of between €200-1000 that will enable such work. Applications from doctoral students and early career researchers are especially welcomed. Applicants must be current members of EADH or an Associate Organisation (AIUCD, DHd, or DHN). Applications must come from intended beneficiaries directly – it is not possible to redistribute the grants (for example in the form of bursary schemes) under the terms of this call. Successful applicants will be required to submit a short report about the work undertaken, and their reports will be posted on the EADH website.
Proposals should comprise:
- A short document (1-2 pages) comprising a description of the proposed activity, a justification of resources, and a timetable
- CVs of all direct beneficiaries of the award
- A budget with itemised costs
Applications must be submitted no later than midnight GMT, February 26, 2017 to email@example.com.